While December is the last month of the year, it is certainly not the end to the party and music season! With an insane amount of music festivals lined up this month, you can bet you are going to have an amazing end to the year! Gear yourself up for some major, and we mean MAJOR, fun!
- NH7 Weekender – 4th to 6th December, Pune We doubt you need an introduction to NH7 Weekender! From rock to indie, from artists like Nucleya to Mark Ronson to A.R. Rahman (!!!!!), this music festival is indeed one of the happiest places you could be this music season!
- Magnetic Fields Festival – 18th to 20th December, Rajasthan Set in Alsisar Mahal (yes, palace!) in Shekhawati, Rajasthan, the Magnetic Fields Festival is a combination of music, food and art combined with the local culture. While you are there, you can either stay in one of the luxurious palace rooms or find yourself in a Bedouin tent! What could be a better combination?
- Enchanted Valley Carnival – 18th to 20th December, Aamby Valley Enchanted Valley Carnival is one of the first music festivals in Asia to have a full-fledged campsite. With international names like Tiesto, Fatboy Slim performing to a wonderful line-up of Indian artists, this multi-genre electronic music festival is something to be experienced!
- Supersonic – 27th to 30th December, Goa Zedd, Axwell, Disclosure are only some of the big guys playing at Supersonic this year! Pumped up already? This electronic music festival is one of the best places you could be this December!
- Sunburn – 27th to 30th December, Goa What an end to the year! Sunburn is one of our favourite festivals and it is THE best way to celebrate the end of the year! Taking place in Goa, you really couldn’t ask for a better setting!
This December, head on to one (or all!) of these music festivals and dive yourself into some fantastic tunes! But before that, be fully prepared to Eat, Sleep, Rave, & Repeat!