Everything looks better in colour, specially you hair!
If you are a fashion conscious diva, you would know life is too short to have boring hair. Great hair doesn’t happen by chance, great hair happens by hues. When it comes to hair-coloring, there’s never a dull moment. Whether you want a whole new look or just a slight update, there’s a wide platter to choose from. Here are some of the trends that have created frenzy amongst all.
- Rainbow hair Who doesn’t want to feel like their head is in the clouds. Well, literally. This trend of wild vividly colored waves is sure to make you feel like sunshine after a dull rain. Bonus points to your hair looking like a unicorn tail.
- Dip dye Celebrities all over the world have dipped their tresses into this trend. There’s a theory: your hair color should complement your skin tone. But since your ends aren’t as close to your face, any color can look f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s. So, rock those pink tips, girl!
- Rainbow bangs This is another version of the rainbow hair. If you don’t want to go full-crazy with brightly colored hair but still want to look like the mermaid that you are (well, at least half a mermaid) then gurl, this is the trend for you. Bangs + Rainbow Hair= AWESOME
- Eggplant Eggplant hair is hair colored in a rich, deep purple color that resembles an eggplant. Hence, the name…duh! Coloring your hair in a color that reminds you (and other people, too) of a certain plant or vegetable is a long term commitment but if you think you can pull this look off with confidence, then heck yes! Go for eggplant hair!
- Ombré hair This trend is here to stay. Bold, soft, colorful or natural with endless color choices. But there’s a twist. How to get the perfect DIY ombré? The answer is: Your typical paddle brush. A brush will give a faster, more natural-looking ombré instead of a hard and heavily saturated look. Way to go Ombré!