From winding roads to rainforests, biking is an exhilarating experience in India! Passionate bikers from across the globe book a trip to India for its thrilling bike routes! Don’t believe us?
Here are 5 bike trails in India that will make you want to get your leather jackets out!
- Shimla – Spiti Valley The Tibet Highway that takes you to the Spiti Valley is enough to make chills run through your spine. Riding through snow-capped shrines, picturesque landscapes and the frosty weather will give you the ultimate adrenaline rush!
- Manali – Ladakh The journey from Manali to Ladakh is undoubtedly the best motorcycling trail in India. Majestic mountain passes, breathtaking scenic beauty, one of the world’s highest motorable roads and the destination is a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- Mumbai – Goa If you are a biker and you haven’t biked across the Western Ghats, have you biked at all? The Mumbai – Goa trail is amongst the top 10 bike trails in India.
- Pollachi – Chalakudy If you are in the pursuit of wilderness and breathtaking scenic beauty, the route from Pollachi in Tamil Nadu to Chalakudy in Kerala ensures you receive nothing but the best! Ride through tropical rainforests, cloud forests and evergreen forests…you shall not be disappointed!
- Siliguri - Gangtok While the winding and steep mountain routes will test your biking skills, the cultural mix of Buddhism and Hinduism will leave you in complete awe.