We love how absolutely terrifying movies can get, and we know there are a lot of you out there who are just as crazy about horror films as we are. If there’s a light-out, you can be sure we’ve got our phone torches on so that nothing ambushes us from the darkness, but that’s got a thrill of its own, right? The perfect kick would be a series of pictures that remind you of how little it takes for you to feel like maybe there’s something paranormal going on around you. What better use of gifs could you possibly have than the intent of scaring the hell out of everyone you know?
*insert maniacal, evil laughter*
Here’s our top favourite spooky gifs to get you paranoid about every movement and every sound:
- Doctor Who fans will get this.
- Coulrophobia – the fear of clowns.
- This is almost definitely what getting possessed looks like.
- American Horror Story – Asylum, anyone?
- None of us would want to come home to this.
- Or this.
- Pennywise was positively the scariest character from the king of horror, Stephen King.
- *nervous laughter* we’re never switching on the TV again.
- Neither are we entering a bathroom again.
- Okay, the bedroom is unsafe, too.
- Who remembers this movie?
- Such unpleasant neighbors.
- You are what you eat???
- Don’t look up don’t look up DO NOT LOOK UP!!
- It’s a good thing we don’t have strobe lights everywhere.
- No place is safe.
- We just want to be left alone!
Not enough horror? Check out these movies to quell your thirst!